Wednesday 30 July 2014

Lady in red

Dress: Prada (Similar here) | Belt: Prada (Similar here)
Bag: Vincci (Similar here and here)
Earrings: Gift (Similar here) | Necklace: Hand me down (Similar here) | Rings: Hand me downs (Similar here and here)
Shoes: Circa Joan & David (Similar-ish here)
My bag goes both ways
Studies have shown that men perceive women who wear red as more sexually receptive while women perceive women dressed in red as sexual threats (Link for your knowledge) This is not why I chose to wear red, in case you were wondering. I just like the colour and it goes well with my skin tone.

These studies intrigue me and while I'm not really sure if I believe them wholeheartedly, I am inclined to keep them in mind when employing colour in my dressing. Like if I was going for a job interview, I guess I wouldn't wear red just in case. I wouldn't want any dudes thinking I'm receptive to anything other than a job and maybe some free food.

Thanks for reading, I do hope I didn't threaten you with my sexiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!