Monday 28 July 2014

Shooting stars

Top: Far East Plaza (Similar here) | Skirt: ASOS
Shoes: Aldo | Bangles & Rings: Mix of old stuff (Similar here and here)
Necklace: Vincci (Similar here and here) | Bag: Quintessential (Similar here)
Dress: Smooch the Label | Earrings: Diva (Similar here) | Shoes: Zara (Similar here)
Dress: Nichii (Similar here) | Shoes: Michael Kors | Bag: Prada (Similar here) | Earrings: Diva (Similar here) | Ring: Chinatown (Similar here)
Delayed post this week because I declared a holiday for my brain to celebrate a friend's birthday on Friday night, a friend's marriage solemnisation and dinner and the impending lazy Sunday I felt entitled to after my busy week. Of course what this means is MORE OUTFITS! Yaaaaaayyy!!!

Thanks for reading, happy Hari Raya Puasa and yaaaaay for the long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!