Monday 21 July 2014

Candy

Dress: ASOS
Have you ever wondered who designs carpets?
Bag: Gracious Aires (Similar here and here)
Shoes: Charles & Keith
Necklace: Gift (Same here) | Rings: ASOS (Similar here, here, and here). Watch: Swatch (Similar here)
 As I daintily pranced about in today's outfit (read: stomped about the supermarket enjoying the air conditioning), I thought I looked a bit like cotton candy which reminded me of the Mandy Moore song 'Candy'. The music video had her sitting in pastel coloured Volkswagon Beetles singing about how some dude is sweet like candy, or something. This video made me a) want a Beetle, b) eat a lot of gummy bears, and c) want to give myself an alliterative pop star name.

Anyway, I've come to the conclusion that baby pink and pastel accents make me look a bit younger and as the chairperson of the anti-ageing club for vainpots, you can expect to see me in pink from now on.

Thanks for reading, as the song goes, it's like sugar to my heart. (DIABETES????)

1 comment:

  1. Hi ASOS directed me here, and I love how you dress yourself!
    Purple is my all time favourite colour, and you wear it beautifully :)
    Hope to see more of your amazing outfits.X

    http://it-is-sweetchili.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!