Wednesday 9 July 2014

Lean, mean, green machine

Dress: Banana Republic | Shoes: ASOS
So happy drinking coffee but little did I know that Sadako was hanging out behind my left shoulder.
I ain't afraid of no ghost.
Belt: Far East Plaza | Ring: House of Harlow | Shoes: ASOS | Watch: Swatch | Earrings: Diva
 When I was younger, my god-sister made a passing comment that a woman who was wearing a lot of green looked like Kermit the Frog. I think this incident might have scarred me because for the most part of my life, I hardly ever wore green because I didn't want people to think of frogs when they looked at me.

However, being the adventurous daredevil that I have grown into (last year, I even tried laksa for the first time - ADVENTURE TIME!), I took a chance on this dress and I have to say, I don't think I look much like Kermit although there were some moments when I walked past a few bushes and became a chameleon. Oh well, can't win 'em all huh?

Thanks for reading! Ribbit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!