Monday 14 July 2014

Struggle

Shirt: Rope Collection (Similar here) | Skirt: Vero Moda
Lemon clutch: New Look
Necklace: Twentyeight Lane (Similar here) | Ring: Vincci (Similar here)
Shoes: Far East Plaza (Can't find anything really similar but these are fun)
Hello! While you were probably struggling to get out of bed this morning because you were up late watching the World Cup finals, I was struggling to find an outfit that matched. Clearly I failed. I decided to give up the fight for matchymatchy coordination and go in the opposite direction. Boss man said the shirt and skirt didn't go well together but all I hear is 'avant garde' la la la la I can't hear you.

Thanks for reading, hope you weren't too late for work today. But if you were, and your boss got mad, just tell him/her 'la la la la la I can't hear you'. Totally works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!