Tuesday 22 July 2014

Art

Top: Nichii | Skirt: Dressabelle (Same here)
Shoes: Charles & Keith (Similar here)
Singapore is so hot so I can't do without my paper fans from Daiso (matching really not on purpose)
Take in some art
Necklace: Twentyeight Lane (Similar here) | Earrings: Diva (Similar here) | Rings: Gifts (Similar here and here)
When you're working in a corporate environment, things don't usually get that creative unless you count the paper clip art that I make whenever my hands are idle (basically just twisting them out of shape till it breaks. I call that 'deconstructive art' because I am an artist).

Imagine my joy when I found one of my favourite paintings on a skirt.It's culture for my butt you guys! I wonder how Van Gogh would feel if he saw me swishing about using his painting to cover my lower body.  I'm sure if he was alive, he'd be totally thrilled and be tweeting/instagramming/facebooking this momentous occasion. You're very welcome, Vincent.

Anyway, thanks for reading, remember, art is good for the soul so go get yourself some paperclips and start deconstructing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!