Monday 7 July 2014

Slouchy

Dress: Commuun | Shoes: Charles & Keith
Bag: Y-3
Necklace: Far East Plaza | Bracelets: Got these over 10 years ago and my memory has failed me so let's pretend I made them
Looking at the shoes again because I love them but don't expect an up-close shot, my feet are nasty, so it's for your benefit.
NooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!!!! It can't be Monday again can it?!?! I wasn't ready for anything stiff and constrictive since the weekend debauchery included nuggets and french fries (mmm) so today's look is what I think my sister would call 'lesbian art gallery owner'. If I had to use one word to explain that, it would be 'slouchy; but I assure you it is a good thing. Because I'm really good at disturbing people while they work, I decided to poll some of my friends' on some descriptions of their looks:w
  1. L said 'casual made-for-cafe' - Some people clearly don't need to work. 
  2. N said 'depressed chic drug addict - Flashdance meets Trainspotting I think.
  3. S said 'Batman when he's not fighting crime' - So, Bruce Wayne...? Trying to say he's a baller. 
  4. D said 'wage slave' - Probably works much harder than L
  5. N said 'Casual urban tropical' - Hawaiian print shirt and pants maybe?
  6. A said 'nudist' - this is why we are friends *perv time!*
That's about all the friends I have so that's where the poll ended.

Thanks for reading! How would you describe your look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!