Friday 1 August 2014

Sole for a soul

Dress: Nichii
See the store Gripz behind me? I wish they had just spelt it 'Grips'. Not a fan of using Z to replace S
Earrings: Twentyeight Lane | Bag: Gift (Similar here and here)
Ring: Lovisa (Similar here) | Bracelet: Thrifted (Similar here)
Shoes: Pedro (Similar here)
I love shoes. To the point where I might consider selling the soul of my firstborn for an awesome pair of Manolos. Sorry kid.

When I was younger, my style ethos for shoe buying was "borders on kind of ugly but isn't". I love memorable statement shoes, bells and whistles and all, so I typically don't go for the neutral look. However, in a corporate environment, it's important not know when to make a statement and when not to so today's shoe choice is brought to you by the letter 'Z' as in 'Zzzzz' but you know what? I still dig them, I think they're groovy in the plain chic way, ammirite?

Anyway, if you're looking for a pair of statement shoes that are still work appropriate, I recommend Sophia Webster. Her stuff is wearable, comfortable, affordable and unique. Buy them now!

Thanks for reading, what are you still doing here? Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!