Tuesday 29 July 2014

Green corridors

Dress: Smooch the Label
This was taken just before the storm so it was windy and wonderful
Shoes: ASOS | Bag: Balenciaga
Necklace: Limited Edition | Earrings: Chinatown (Similar here)
Ring: Tsumori Chisato (Similar here and here) I love this ring!!
 The Singapore government puts a lot of money into the development and maintenance of parks, gardens, and nature reserves because of the great benefits to health and wellness. While I can't say I've ever been a huge plant fan (plants = bugs = bites = itchy = HULKSMASH!), but I'm all for the supposed peace and serenity it will bring, especially when I'm raging about the office.

However, since I pretty much manage to kill all plants under my care (even a cactus), instead of purchasing a potted from Ikea that will eventually just be potted soil, I wear it delightfully on my body. This way, since I've no window by my desk, I can just look down and zone out. That's how it works right?

Thanks for reading, but seriously, take some breaks and stare at some trees. Ohhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!