Saturday 16 August 2014

Here comes the bride

The three not-so-blind mice
The beautiful bride and handsome groom
Sparkly amazingness plus emcees bringing some fierce Miss Universe style posing
Cheongsam time

A special edition post to commemorate a special day for a special person.

On Saturday, 9 August 2014, my best friend of 21 years, Nicole, got married to the love of her life in a beautiful and touching ceremony. I was so honoured to be a part of the celebrations as one of the bridesmaids and as an emcee for the dinner.

Words are not enough to describe how beautiful Nic was, and continues to be. More than anything, the love that was evident on both the bride and groom's faces was overwhelming and many joyful tears were shed at their union.

I wish the couple the very best, I am so happy they found one another and look forward to sharing more happy milestones with them.

The bride got both her bridal gown and evening gown from Dang Bridal 
The bridesmaids dresses are from Love Bonito
The fabric of my cheongsam belonged to my dearly departed porpor. It was saved by aunty Cyn for a perfect occasion such as the wedding of my oldest and dearest friend. I had the cheongsam tailored at Elisa H&W International.

1 comment:

  1. Madiga Mala communites depend on Matchfinder for their matrimonial needs.mala matrimony

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!