Tuesday 5 August 2014

Some kind of hate

Dress: Asos
Bag: Y-3 (Similar here)
Necklace: Twentyeight Lane (Similar here)
Shoes: Vincci (Similar here)
That was a bit of a misleading subject header because the truth is, I some kind of love my shoes. Aren't they just RAD?? But the reason for the title is because my baby cousin Moo, who is actually not a baby but a fully grown married adult, is currently plugging her newly produced movie "Some Kind of Hate" on the movie screening circuit. I wanted to give her a shout out and also check if she's keeping up with my blog. I'm sneaky like that.

But yes, my moozy is a Hollywood producer y'all. And I'm just sitting here blogging. :)

Thanks for reading, and please go check out her movie because she worked very hard to bring it to fruition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!