Wednesday 27 August 2014

Craycray

The inspiration: my style crush nailing it as always. Pic taken from Atlantic Pacific
My take on the look. Pass?
Shirt: River Island | Skirt: Seed (Similar here)
Ring: Gift (Similar here) | Bag: Comme Des Garcon (Similar-ish here) | Shoes: Shoemint (Similar here)
Earrings: Hand me downs (Similar here)
I've been really taken by the stripes and floral combo, something about the whole clashy-matchy thing just makes me squeal like a happy little piglet. However, there's a thin line between clashy-matchy and clashy-ugly. I spent at least 20 minutes just looking at myself in the mirror this morning. Also, have you ever checked out your reflection in one mirror and then moved to another mirror to check, just in case? Yeah I might be weird. Not sure what surprises I was expecting.

D, my colleague (and friend - when I previously referred to her without the friend part, there were CONSEQUENCES) looked at me and said I looked crazy. I guess crazy is better than clashy-ugly?

Thanks for reading, here's to the crazies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!