Tuesday 26 August 2014

Fancy pillowcase

Dress: Jil Sander (Similar here) | Belt: GG5 (Similar here)
I have a raging case of resting bitch face
But I'm actually not that horrid, please be my friend.
Clutch: DKNY (Almost same here) | Ring: Gift (It's a 3D printed ring! Get yours here) | Bracelet: Popup Showroom
Shoes: Robinsons (Similar here)
Earrings: Diva (Similar-ish here)
Today was one of those days where I just wanted to curl up into a ball, lie in bed and hide under the sheets. Between the rain and the incidence of frustrating circumstances, I had to gather all my strength not to go into fetal position. Thankfully, I was basically wearing a fancy pillowcase so I kind of had that comforting bed vibe going for me.

I dressed up the pillow case with a belt and high heels ok? Can't say I've totally given up because if I had, I would literally be in my PJs. Oh wait... Dammit. I am officially a slob.

Thanks for reading, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

On a totally unrelated non-fashion note, my dog got attacked by another dog and I was so traumatised I cried. I just wanted to show you my soft side in case you thought my resting bitch face was actually real bitch face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!