Monday 25 August 2014

Shine on

Dress: Far East Plaza (Similar here and here)
Bag: Hong Kong (Similar here)
Ring: Twentyeight Lane (Similar here)
Earrings: Accessorize (Similar here)
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears. I'm about to drop some knowledge so you might want to get a pen and some paper.

You might think that sequins and the corporate environment don't go but I think they totally do because everyone needs a little bit of disco-crazy, especially on a dreary Monday. Obviously, there are some rules to be adhered to:
  1. Matte sequins are god's gift to the corporate magpie. 
  2. Your outfit should be no more than 30% sequin unless you are earning your keep as a drag queen, in which case, carry on.
  3. Neutral coloured sequined outfits are obviously more office friendly. Although if I dressed like Jessica Rabbit, I think some segments of the office would be VERY friendly to me. 
  4. I think you probably shouldn't wear 100% sequined shoes to the office but if you're rocking about in the ruby slippers from the Wizard of Oz, I am intensely jealous. Those were my dream shoes since forever.
Thanks for reading, let's go disco-loco!

On a totally unrelated non-fashion note, if you feel like reading random funny, please check out The Bloggess. I've just discovered her blog and it's hilarious.(But don't stop reading my blog though k?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!