Thursday 7 August 2014

Petite

Top: Zara (Similar-ish here and here)
Pants: ASOS
Necklace: Limited Edition
Pearl earrings: Old (Similar here)
Ring: Charlotte(Similar-ish here)
Bag: Prada (Similar here) | Shoes: Old (Similar here)
 I mentioned to my colleague that I had ordered a pair of white pants online and she expressed some concern. Since cut and fit is very important, but you can't try online purchases, it's a risky venture. 

Well, 'risk' isn't my middle name for nothing (it's not my name at all actually). I suppose I felt confident in my choice because I ordered it from the ASOS Petite collection. For shorties like me, petite collections save me the alteration expenses that I would have to incur for normal people sized clothing purchases.

Thankfully, many labels, like Dorothy Perkins, Top Shop, and New Look, to name a few, are offering petite collections so my choices have increased and my savings have decreased. DAMN YOU FOR BEING SO CUSTOMER-CENTRIC!

Thanks for reading, go out there and take some risks today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!