Wednesday 20 August 2014

Of Cos

Dress: Cos (Similar here)
Shoes: BCBGeneration (Similar here)
Clutch: Warehouse and a gift from Wens (Similar here) | Ring: Gift from Cyn (Similar here)
Earrings: Diva (Similar here) | Necklace: Twentyeight Lane
COS is a label that has unfortunately not come to Singapore yet but I suppose its appeal lies in its stark and edgy cool clothes. I suppose if everyone on this sunny island was wearing it, it might be less edgy cool? I don't know. Anyway, I love the designs and this particular dress is perfect for work because even with the long sleeves, it's very thin so quite cooling. Functional and fashionable. The dream exists!

Short post because I have to stop my dog from attacking his own paw now.

Thanks for reading, I hope your dog/lover/friend isn't attacking his or her own hand. Le sigh.

* Edit: My friend Tiff has just told me that COS is actually in Singapore and has an outlet in Ion. OMG. Guess where I'll be this weekend???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!