Friday 22 August 2014

Friday is my fun-day

Top: Mango (Similar here)
Skirt: ASOS (Similar here)
Spiked necklace: ASOS (Similar here) | Neon yellow necklace: Twentyeight lane | Love necklace: ASOS (Similar here)
Shoes: Keds (Similar here)
Ring: Bugis (Similar here) | Clutch: Kate Spade (Similar here)
 Yay to the start of another weekend! I've been a little bit under the weather so I haven't had much energy to dress up, but I decided to wear this cheery neon yellow and pink combo as a way to celebrate the impending weekend. Not that my weekend life is all that exciting, but I have become something of an afternoon nap connoisseur if I do so say myself.

Thanks for reading, I hope you have a wonderful weekend filled with the most satisfying naps.

2 comments:

  1. OH WOW DARLING, YOU'RE FANTASTIC WITH THAT STRIPED SHIRT AND YELLOW SKIRT, SOCKLESS NEON KEDS ARE SO NICE AND SEXY, YOU ROCK THE LOOK, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT, OMFGGGGGGGGGGG I AM GOOOOOONNAAAA EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODEEEEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Thanks for the enthusiasm. Which of my friends is this?

      Delete

Talk to me!