Thursday 29 January 2015

Karma

Top: Far East Plaza (Similar-ish here)

Skirt: Love Bonito (Similar here)

Shoes: Jessica Buurman

Ring: Gift (Similar here) | Bag: Charles & Keith (Similar here)

Sunglasses: Karen Walker
I'm sure I've mentioned before that the momster is a food hoarder, right? I'm always secretly (or not so secretly) chucking her food out because seriously just because it's frozen doesn't mean it's still edible omg woman get a grip. She thinks that the freezer is a magical paradise for food where nothing bad ever happens. So I make fun of her a lot.

Well, the momster went to Laos to do some charity and some sightseeing and clearly the joke's on me, I poisoned myself with my own food. I made some pasta and then had the leftover pasta the following day. Within 2 hours, I was retching. So basically, karma is a biatch. And I can't cook.

Love your moms guys, and don't make fun of your mom because it doesn't end well. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!