Thursday 8 January 2015

Old timer

Dress: ASOS
Shoes: Nelly (Similar here)

I'm bringing sexy back.
Sunglasses: Karen Walker | Necklace: Gift (Same here)
Bag: Red Valentino | Ring: Vintage (Similar here)
I recently attended a friend's wedding followed by the after-party at Butter Factory on the club's last night of operations. Somehow I decided it would be a fantastic idea to have a rager of a night because I felt like I needed to reclaim some of that wild youthful energy I used to have. This was a fatal mistake especially since I was still nursing a nasty cold.

Things that happened that made me realise I am just not that young sprightly thing I once was:
  1. I had to pimp out a younger female friend so I could score drinks. Oh the shame. 
  2. I fell down. A lot. I have a bruised palm and finger, a bruised left arm, a bruised knee and a twisted ankle. I just can't do high heels anymore.
  3. I could not keep food down the whole next day and fell even sicker than I had previously been. Because when you're old, your body says "screw you" and gives up. 
  4. I ended up talking to young girls about their jobs. Hi Melvina, the SG stewardess, you're very nice and friendly. Sorry I was karate kicking the flush for the toilet. That must have been tremendously weird. 
I guess it's really time to accept this weird inevitable aging thing. But before I do that, here are pictures of me wearing a backless dress to the office because ONLY YOUNG GIRLS WOULD DO THAT RIGHT???? Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!