Thursday 22 January 2015

My body is not a wonderland

Dress: Zara (Similar here)
Shoes: Jessica Buurman

Sunglasses: Karen Walker | Earrings: Vintage (Similar here)
Bag: Hong Kong (Similar here)
I look like some vintage flower pot. But in a good way. My sister chose this dress for me when she was out shopping with my aunt and cousin. I was supposed to have gone along and normally I wouldn't miss a shopping outing for anything but I was pretty much paralysed that day. Because I was hungover. HAHA I suck. 

Not that I was ever a good drinker, but it seems like age has really caught up with me. Gone are the days when I could go out and have a night of relatively heavy drinking, then wake up the following morning at go wakeboarding. I didn't realise that being in your early 20s means you have some kind of superhuman strength to take abuse. Now if I stay up later than 1am, I need to sleep the whole next day to recover. NOT COOL BODY. 

I hope your body isn't taking revenge on you the way mine is. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!