Tuesday 20 January 2015

And then, there was one


Top: Gap (Similar here)
Skirt: Kate Spade (Similar here)

Bag: Charles & Keith (Same but different colour here) | Sunglasses: Karen Walker

Bracelet: Jessica Buurman | Rings: Vintage (Similar here and here)

Shoes: Aldo (Similar here)


While you might not be able to tell from my icy cool exterior, I’m actually big time hurting inside. Ok not really big time, but I’m having some feels. My baby cousin Dominic, who I call Nom, has left for university in the states where he’ll study something super nerdy about making games which will then reap him big money and I’ll basically want to mooch off him forever. Now if you’ve been keeping count, then you’d know that cousin Moo went to LA to be a film-producing, Mustang-driving, jam-making hippie, and sister Mousie has gone to New York to totally lose her sense of distance.

Mousie: It’s just like 4 blocks away, we can walk it

Me: Uhh, okay

98567KM later or 61246.694 miles

Mousie: See? That wasn’t so far!

Me: I can’t feel my legs.  

So I am the last surviving family member of our generation still living in Singapore. Don’t get me wrong. I love it here, but do you know what this means for me during Chinese New Year???

I’m horrible when it comes to socializing, even with members of our extended family. I used to always have the others there as a buffer to my weirdness. Now that Nom is gone, I’m ALL ALONE. So I think as retribution for them all up and leaving like the big goons that they are, I’m going to claim all their angpow (red packet) money as my own. MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

Thanks for reading, and if you’re Mousie, Moo or Nom, SUCK IT GOONS. (Come home?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!