Tuesday 27 January 2015

The strangeling

Dress: Far East Plaza (Similar here)

Bag: Gracious Aires (Similar here)
Sunglasses: Karen Walker
Shoes: Charles and Keith (Similar here)
Bag: Gracious Aires (Similar here)
So things at work have been getting a little crazier and I've been feeling a little bit bogged down so I haven't had the time to really think about my dressing and think about blogging. This is one of those dresses that I tend to throw on because it's easy to style and looks fairly corporate. The other dress I wear whenever I'm just too busy to think is my big black tent of a dress. A downside is probably that it confuses people because they're not sure if I'm pregnant and should give up their seat for me on the bus or train. And I guess another downside is being asked if you're pregnant. 

Anyway, I'm not. Just saying. 

So I don't deal with stress well and I get stressed pretty easily. And then I break out into a rash. Specifically on my hands. My body is really strange. Which I suppose might match my general personality. 

Anyway, a bit rambly today I know. I'm a bit hungry so it might not really make sense. Also when I'm stressed, I eat. It's just the worst. Ok thanks for reading. I should stop for now. K. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!