Monday 2 February 2015

Hair, there and everywhere

Dress: Chicnova
Bag: Hong Kong (Similar here)
Sunglasses: Karen Walker
Ring: Gift (Similar here)
Earrings: Vintage (Similar here)

Shoes: Nelly (Similar here)
I am useless at styling my hair, I can only do three hair styles: regular ponytail, side ponytail, and no ponytail. But I am pretty intense about hair preservation and care so I think I can share some of my experts tips so that you can have the shiny bouncy hair that I hope to have one day.

1. So I'm using Kerastase shampoo and conditioner but I honestly can't say that it's made much of a difference to the state of my hair since I started using it. The only change so far is that it's made me a lot more poor. I can't say more expensive is always better so don't be a sucker for branding like me.

2. I am a sweaty human being so I wash and blow dry my hair daily. In order to make it calm the eff down from all that washing and blowing, I smooth a bit of Moroccanoil treatment in my hair before I blow it dry. Mousie introduced it to me and it is AWESOME to the power of 100. It's also much better than the olive oil the momster used to put in my hair when I was a kid which made me look like I dipped my head in tar. I'm not sure if she thought I was some kind of pasta dish.

3. Once a week, I like to use a deep cleansing shampoo to reduce oily build up. I use Redken scalp relief oil detox because it give me that squee-squee clean feeling. I detest that oily hair smell. All you end of day train takers will know what I'm talking about.

4. To ensure the tips of my hair still retain softness even after I've done the deep cleaning shampoo, I use Schwarzkopf one minute hair conditioning mask. It smells really nice and makes my hair super soft. It's a shame it's so hard to pronounce. When I was telling my colleagues about it, I ended up having to spell it out because I sounded like I bit my tongue. By the way, spelling it is also really difficult. Couldn't they just name the company 'shiny bouncy hair' or something??? Schwaarrrrkkkooppfff, think of the people!!

I love you guys
Schwaaaaarrrzzzzkoooopfff
Hokay, so those are my hair care thingymajiggys for you to consider. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!