Wednesday 11 June 2014

Priorities

Dress: Bysi | Bag: Tory Burch | Shoes: Beverly Feldman
My bag's a bit squashy because I treat my bags like trash and chuck them under my bed. Oops.
I am so bad at styling my hair that even a messy bun takes forever and makes my arms tired.
I hope you're thinking that I look super professional today. I spent quite some time agonising over what to wear because I had a meeting with the big boss scheduled today and I felt that a more sombre and corporate look might be best. This is difficult because most of my work clothes look like Rainbow Brite got hungover and threw up in my closet. So now you know that work > personal kukuballsness. I know how to prioritise ok?

I guess I always try to wear chunky rings to keep things interesting for myself hence you would have seen lots of those by now if you've been reading (yeah that's right, I'm looking at all five of you dear readers). 

Anyway, thanks for reading! Hope you had a colourful kukuballs day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!