Tuesday 3 June 2014

Matchy matchy rainbow explosion

Dress: Zara | Shoes: Pedder Red

Oh hi. Just standing by this wall being grumpy.

Bag: Aldo (I love it and it can blind my enemies with reflected light)

Earrings and ring: courtesy of aunty Cyn circa 1970-80

Shing shing I blind you!




Alright so I might have overdone it with the rainbow-sparkles-galaxy look today. My colleague likened it to an explosion. Perhaps not my most work appropriate but I am trying to convince people that I am fashiony. I am not sure my colleague is convinced so I'll have to try again tomorrow.

Additionally, I like this scuba material quite a lot because it doesn't require ironing. All hail fashion for lazy people!

Ciao for now!

2 comments:

  1. Clash, boomZ, bang! Additionally, I believe the correct term for the 'scuba' material is neoprene. #ilearnsomethingneweveryday

    xoxo, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww my first comment... And from a person I speak to on a daily basis. LOVE!!! Thanks DT. You teach me many new things.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!