Monday 16 June 2014

G(u)ilt

Like a tourist posing in front of shiny metal balls
Silk shirt: Uniqlo | Skirt: ASOS
Earrings: Chinatown | Necklace: ASOS | Ring: Some shop in Boston
Shoes: Charles & Keith (Snakeskin print! Squeaaaal!)
Bag: Prada (In the course of taking the last photo, I misplaced my ring. D'oh!)
The common refrain by my colleagues today was 'you look so bling bling', which I will take as a compliment for my gilt laden look. I love me some shiny so I couldn't resist getting this embossed snakeskin print leather skirt (plus I adore snakeskin print because I am a Real Housewife of River Valley - make it a deep V plunge caftan and I will probably squeal). Of course, guilt set in shortly after (oh I love me some puns!) since I realised I might not be able to wear it all that often because:
  1. It must be dry-cleaned, a process which is expensive and it's hard to find a good cleaner that does leather
  2. It is leather so it can be hot and this leads to S.L.S. (Sticky Legs Syndrome) 
  3. It is shiny and thus might not be very suitable for many occasions
However, I can confirm that it is super suitable for a Monday because what better way to start off the week than to make people unwittingly stare at your butt/crotch/thighs! Sometimes you just need a little thrill.

Thanks for reading and for staring at my butt/crotch/thighs! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!