Tuesday 3 June 2014

A round up of last week

Top: Bysi | Skirt: Bysi | Shoes: Zara | Bag: Gracious Aires | Ring: House of Harlow

Dress: Smooch the Label | Shoes: Vince Camuto | Bag: Prada | Necklace: Smooch the Label | Ring: Lovisa

Top: Vero Moda | Skirt: ASOS | Shoes: Beverly Feldman | Necklace: Twentyeightlane | Ring: Glebe market
Dress: Ezra | Shoes: Pedder Red | Bag: DKNY | Necklace: Tatty Devine | Shades: Ray Ban

Top: ASOS | Skirt: ASOS | Necklace: Superspace
As a way to kickstart the whole fashion blogging thing, I had to do the following:
  1. Shop a lot (no change from normal)
  2. Wear my clothes (also no change since I am not a nudist)
  3. Practice selfie-taking (I am sure you don't believe me but I was never really in the habit of taking photos)
  4. Constantly ask people 'how's my hair?' before then asking them to help me take 1000000000 photos.  
  5. Post all these photos on Instagram as a prelude to this blog (who knew being so self-absorbed took practice?)
 Thanks for checking me out. Please come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!