Monday 2 June 2014

Hello? Is anyone there?

Hello! This is my first blog entry and I'll try to keep it short and sweet. I decided to start a blog to capture the effort I put into getting up and getting dressed for work everyday so this is it!

They say, "Dress for the job you want, not for the job you have" so I'm going to show you how the future President of the Universe dresses. You can expect lots of shiny metallic things, loud patterns and other forms of insanity that still hopefully fits into the corporate environment that I currently work in.

In case you're curious as to how I used to dress for work...

 
Who you lookin' at?

Skin is not a shirt.


Dainty pose + bra straps showing = all class baby

'Ahh mutant hand alert!'
Are you having doubts on whether you should elect me for President? I think I'm a little bit more normal nowadays.

Vote Alex for President of the Universe


Well, I hope you like my blog... Or at least like what it could become. Stay tuned for fashiony updates and thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!