Thursday 5 June 2014

A shifty girl

Dress: ASOS
Bag: Gracious Aires
Necklace: Twentyeight Lane
Watch: Swatch | Ring: Gift from Cyn
Shoes: Charles & Keith
Aren't shift dresses just the best? I mean, I like the cinched waist look too but not so much after lunch because OMNOMNOMIEATEVERYTHING = I can't breathe, guys. My food baby is a food toddler. Some people might suggest a babydoll dress since it has the cinched bit while also allowing its wearer to breathe regularly and not sit ramrod straight but I avoid those because it's too confusing for people - pregnant or just chubby?? You're welcome, strangers. 

Of course sometimes shift dresses can look like you're wearing a sack, especially if you're short like me so I dress it up with bling bling accessories with gold accents so at least I look like a shiny fancy sack.

Thanks for reading, I'm not pregnant by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!