Friday 8 May 2015

Touch my body

Dress: Diane Von Furstenberg (Similar here)
Bag: Gracious Aires (Similar here)
Shoes: Beverly Feldman (Similar here)
Sunglasses: Karen Walker
Do you love getting groped by strangers in a firm yet gentle way? Do you like being covered in oil and rubbed down like a turkey being marinated for Thanksgiving dinner? Do you like lying face down almost completely naked in a darkened room? If you said yes, then this is the post for you.

I love a good massage because it feels so luxurious and pampering but I also want it to be good and work out those kinks and knots I've developed due to being a poor-postured individual. I've tried a few places and usually I'm left kind of tickled or in absolute pain but I think I've found a really good massage place in Singapore. Now this ain't no skanky happy-ending kind of place so if that's what you're looking for, ew. Please go away.

There are obviously some really high-end massage places like So Spa but if you're looking for a place that's reasonably priced (in a Singapore context only), hygienic and comfortable then look no further than Natureland Care.

I've tried their full body massage as well as the foot reflexology and I've loved both services. Obviously a good masseur is important, but so far, I've not had a bad experience at their Robertson Quay outlet. They've recently opened an outlet at Valley Point which is really near me but I've been resisting the urge because while it's still affordable, it still costs $55 for a full body hour long massage and that's like 5 weekday lunches right there.

Anyway, if you're itching for a treat, I recommend Natureland for sure although just FYI, the Mousie also gives really great massages. Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. massage is one the physical therapy available which makes you relax particularly when you are tired, if you having headache or pain in lower parts of legs then head massage and foot massage are better options for your comfort from headaches Canberra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful clothes are the important part of our lives, good cloths give confidence to different people, these cloths increase the personalty of that person, every person wants to wear beautiful cloths, owning less is the quickest path to buy less, owing less nurtures our spirit, owning less fosters gratitude and contentment. It is true that every person wants to look beautiful but with this he also has right to be fit and pain free and Massage near Many vale is there to help the patients out in this regard.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!