Sunday 3 May 2015

In case you hadn't noticed...

Dress: Smooch the Label (Similar here)
Necklace: Modcloth
Clutch: Gift from Wendy (Similar here)
Sunglasses: Ray Bans
Ring: Gift from Wendy/Meimei (Similar here)
Shoes: Linea Lidia by Luciano Padovan (Similar-ish here)
The great thing about wearing a gigantic unique necklace is that it works as a great distraction from anything funky about oneself. Like if I had a big zit on my nose, I'm sure you wouldn't have noticed it. Because the necklace is all pickmechoosemeloveme.

Something I've noticed in my working life is that it seems common practice to be asked things like, 'why do you have a pimple?' and other such questions or comments based around one's appearance. I know it's a harmless question and isn't meant to be disparaging but it kind of comes off that way, don't you think? Believe me, I didn't choose to have that zit and unless you're able to make it magically go away by knowing its reason for being, I really don't want to have a conversation about it. 

Anyway, just having one of those rambley pointless days. The boo and momster were both on vacation leaving me alone with my dog and with my thoughts so there were one too many monologue moments. I'm looking forward to talking to some humans again soon.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!