Monday 25 May 2015

Gone byebye

Top: Mango (Similar here)
Skirt: Mango (Similar here)
Shoes: Ras (Similar here) | Necklace: Old (Similar here)
Bag: TK Maxx (Similar here)
And then I cut my hair off and took a selfie
The temperature in Singapore has been holy heck humid hot and aside from making me use lots of alliteration, it's also made me super sweaty. One day during lunch, I didn't have much to do so I decided I'd just chop some hair off. I dropped by some hair salon near my office building without an appointment and just told them to chop off about 5 inches. Thankfully, I like the cut! 

I expressed hesitation before cutting my hair at this random salon because since I was about 7 years old, I've always only gone to one hairstylist - Ritz Lim. He runs his own salon, Ritz Salon, and is the bomb. He works really fast and is a super sweet and soft-spoken guy who just knows me and what I like. I've never had a bad haircut with him. I actually feel bad for cutting elsewhere, like I've cheated on him, but I felt REALLY bored and really uncomfortable with such long unruly hair it just had to go (Sorry Ritz). 

But you know how your hair looks great on the day of the cut because it's been styled as well? Well I can't seem to get those random flyaways to just calm the hell down on my own so I'm probably going to be heading to Ritz's soon to rebond my hair into obedience. If you're looking for a hair stylist in Singapore and you like quiet, muscular, handsome and professional hair stylists. RITZ IS DA MAN.

Ritz Salon shares a unit with the Super Space, which is a trippy clothing store selling cool men's and women's clothing and accessories so you can get your hair done and pick up a new outfit too (I got my necklace featured here from Super Space). Still unconvinced? There's a Tori Q in the basement of the building where Ritz is located (Orchard Gateway). SOLD!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Talk to me!