Wednesday 27 May 2015

Sharing is caring


Dress: ASOS (Similar here) | Bag: Vincci (Similar here) | Shoes: H&M (Similar here) | Sunglasses: ASOS (Similar here)
 Necklace: Jessica Buurman | Bracelet:Gift (Similar here) | Ring: Jessica Buurman

I struggled with a bout of stomach flu last week which made me too exhausted to think about what I was going to wear to work so I threw on my trusty ol' black sack dress and super comfy H&M flats and called it a day. I actually really like this sack dress because it's very forgiving when I have a huge lunch and it matches easily with other things and it allows me to take naps in dark places with less chance of being seen.

I hear that the stomach flu bug is actually going around so protect yourself, don't go sharing your food and beverages with just anyone. In fact, be like me, don't share it AT ALL. Because 'selfish' is my middle name. I don't actually know how I got it, but I did meet the mouse squad and CC had had it the previous week, and although we didn't share food, I imagine her germs, being the nasty little creatures that they are, jumped from her Nam Nam noodles into my bowl, and then I ingested them and then they became runny poo. THANKS A LOT CC. Friendship over.

Anyway, as the ever-doting girlfriend, I've shared my best friend's gift to me, with my boo. THANKS A LOT CC.

Protect yourself. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!