Thursday 13 November 2014

Who are you calling old?

Top and skirt set: Sheinside
Shoes: Velvet
Bag: Prada (Similar here)
Earrings: Diva (Similar here)
Ring: House of Harlow (Similar here)
I elicited a range of comments in this outfit. Most of them were along the lines of 'retro', 'vintage', '70's inspired'. Obviously, being a draaaaaamaaaaa queen, what I heard was 'you look old'. At this point, my big uh-0 is sneaking up on me and while I desperately cling to the last vestiges of my youth, I am super sensitive about aging. You can bet that I ain't wearing this for a while.

Nonetheless, I was overjoyed by fact that my shoes and the skirt and top set are an exact colour match. It's the small things that count, people.

Thanks for reading, I'm turning 20 if anyone asks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!