Tuesday 11 November 2014

Changes

Top: Banana Republic (Similar here)
Skirt: Malisy (Similar here and here)
Bag: Banana Republic (Similar here) | Shoes: Vincci+ (Similar here)
Necklace: Gift (Similar here)
Hand chain: Nasty Gal (Similar here) | Ring: Gift (Similar here)
I've gone through a bunch of fashion phases, nothing too drastic I think, but definitely memorable in my opinion.

I had a bit of a Barbie meets Rogue phase.
Clearly so happy that my bikini line was eating into my shoulder
Apparently I was also Lorde before she became famous and cool.  #originalhipster
Taken with my Nokia phone camera hence the magnificent quality
Then there was the time I forgot how to wear shirts and necklaces.
How does one even caption such glory?
I just feel like this look of striped maxi skirt and t-shirt is totally a departure from the old me who would never think to wear brown, orange and yellow because I didn't like those colours. I guess I've grown as a person so you should probably elect me as president or something.

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!