Friday 7 November 2014

Bring it on

Dress: Vivienne Tam (Similar here)
Necklace: Smooch the Label (Similar here)
Ring: Tsumori Chisato (Similar here)
Bag: Comme Des Garcons (Similar here)
Shoes: Superga
Back when I was in high school, I was the captain of the cheerleading squad, and I worked so hard to get my team to the cheerleading championships with a brand new routine after finding out that our practiced routine was actually stolen from another school. No wait. That wasn't me.

This was me.
Life sucks when you can't spell.
Anyway, today's white sneaker + pleated skirt (well in this case, dress) combo makes me think of cheerleader attire hence the throwback to a wonderful time when teen movies were all the rage (She's All That and 10 Things I Hate About You were my jam) and we thought it would be super cool to dress up and write 'cool' slogans on a Magna-doodle.
In case it wasn't obvious.
I wasn't a cheerleader obviously, but hey, at least two-thirds of the mouse squad were. That's like practically being a cheerleader through association (but one who was just completely devoid of rhythm).
They accept me even though I can't dance
Thanks for reading, have a wonderful weekend full of cheer. Gimme a Y for Yay!

2 comments:

  1. OOOOHHH SWEETIE, I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR DRESS STYLE, SO CUTE AND PERFECT, YOU ROCK WEARING IT, AND YOU LOOK PRETTY SEXY AND AWESOME COMBINING IT WITH SOCKLESS SUPERGAS, OMFGGGGGG I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IIIIIIIIIIIIIT SOOO MUUUUCHHH, YOU ROCK THE LOOK DARLING, I AM ABOUT TO EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you ok? You keep saying you're going to explode. That can't be healthy. Also, I had socks on. If not, my shoes would stink.

      Delete

Talk to me!