Tuesday 25 November 2014

Stars

Dress: Far East Plaza (Similar here)
Star in waiting
Earrings: Chinatown (Similar here) | Sunglasses: Dior (Similar here)
Bag: Gracious Aires | Ring: Jessica Buurman
Shoes: Pedder Red (Similar here)
I have this weird thing about stars. As a kid, I collected paper stars and star shaped stickers. I once even forced CC to write 'star in waiting' on my chair because I guess I wanted to be famous or I wanted to become a big ball of gas. Hard to say really. I'm probably closer to being the second one.

Anyway, even as an adult, I gravitate towards star shapes which is probably not very grown up looking but growing up sucks so I think I'm going to avoid that.

While I've come around to the fact that I'm never going to be the next Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy was my jam), I think there's still a part of me that wouldn't mind the attention. So you know, if you see me, please fawn over me. It'll make a little kid's dream come true.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!