Thursday 20 November 2014

Tutu legit, tutu legit to quit

Sweater: Banana Republic (Similar here)
Skirt: ModCloth
Earrings: Chinatown (Similar here)
Bag: New Look | Bracelet: Agnes B (Similar here)
Shoes: Alessandro Dell'acqua (Similar-ish here)
Ballet has always been so appealing - the graceful yet powerful movements, its evocative nature, the costumes, and would you believe those leg muscles right??

As much as I yearned to study ballet, being a timid and rather strange kid, I couldn't bring myself to participate in such a social activity (when I was younger, any activity involving more than one person was considered social and therefore, extremely scary), so I missed out on some major tutu action.

Today I got some of that much yearned for tutu action and it was SUPER. I was practically twirling around the office.I don't recommend doing this in the pantry, especially when people have hot cups of coffee and tea. Or in the bathroom when people are pooping because that's nasty. Or during important business meetings because then you get yelled at.

Thanks for reading! Twirl away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!