Saturday 22 November 2014

Bonjour

T-shirt: Gap (Similar here) | Pants: ModCloth (Similar here)
Scarf: Banana Republic (Similar here and here)
Sunnies: Ray Ban | Earrings: Chinatown (Similar here)
Bracelet: Agnes B (Similar here) | Ring: Dorothy Perkins (Similar here) | Bag: Kate Spade (Similar here)
Shoes: Rock and Candy
Once again, I feel like my brain is in deep space caused by the orbiting of the planet Weekendisuponus around the galaxy of the lazy bones, so this post probably isn't probably going to be fairly stupid. Consider yourself warned.

I've been a little bit irked today which got me thinking about the various things that irk me. The more I write 'irk' the funnier it looks to me.

I like these horizontal striped pants a lot, but over the course of the day, the sad-sack cotton material started stretching out which made it look baggy and ill-fitting. Fashion irk numero uno: Ill-fitting clothes.

Fashion irk number two: why must the scarf move about when I walk around, am I so jiggly that it can't stay put?? I'm not exactly doing aerobics here.

The last irk (for today) is shopping regret.There was a silky white printed top from Banana Republic that would have looked awesome with these pants and there was only a slightly larger size left and the boo was all nag nag don't buy things that aren't your size nag nag nag so I didn't buy it but now Major Regret has come to visit with General Whydidn'tyoujustgetitalteredyoudummy. 

Thanks for reading, hope you aren't suffering from any of the irks. Irk irk irk irk irk irk. Wheeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!