Tuesday 11 August 2015

Busy







Shirt: Padini (Similar here) | Pants: Chicnova | Shoes: Topshop (Similar here) | Clutch: Sportsgirl (Similar here)
 Spiked bracelet: Pop up shop (Similar here) | Skull bracelet: Butler & Wilson | Ring: Jessica Buurman 


So after working for over three years in my current position, the time has come for me to broaden my horizons. I’ll be moving to another department within the company to take on a different marketing portfolio to learn a different side of the business and get more on-the-ground experience.  Doesn't that just sound so grown-up???

The only reason why I’m bringing this up is because it’s likely going to impact my blog a little. Judging by the various emails I’ve seen flying around, as well as my new boss’ description that the team is only ‘busy’ or ‘busier’, I think I will a) be really busy and not have much time to blog b) be really busy and not have time to dress up c) be really busy so I turn into an old hag and feel embarrassed to capture that on camera. 

Nonetheless, I’m excited about my new role, I feel like I’m the kind of person who needs to be really busy and constantly juggling things, so I’m kind of pleased about all this. I will absolutely try my best to keep up with the blogging but it might take a little hit. Which is probably going to be good for the regular readers since I can be super annoying so maybe less is more eh? 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!