Thursday 13 August 2015

Bonjour






T-shirt: Gap (Similar here) | Skirt: Romwe | Bag: Mango (Similar here) | Sunglasses: Karen Walker
Necklace: Old (Similar here) | Ring: Old (Similar here) | Shoes: Koumi Koumi

I read somewhere that the 2 most important things for you to put on before you face the harsh elements of reality are a good sunblock and a good moisturiser. Obviously in this scenario, putting on clothes is a given so you are not arrested for public indecency. So before you even think to slap on a nice coat of makeup to make you look like a fresh daisy, you should be investing in those two first!

I've spoken about my sunblock preferences already but I've been on the hunt for a good daytime moisturiser and I think I've gotten a good one. I've got combination skin (I think) and I prefer light moisturisers for daily day time use. I'm already using the Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX so I thought I'd give the Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream_EX a shot - so far so good! It smells nice and as you would have deduced from its name, it's got a gel-like texture which gets absorbed into the skin fairly quickly leaving a bouncy toingtoing feeling without that oily creamy after effect. I have no idea what the 'EX' is for but I'm just gonna say it means 'expensive'. While not pricey like another day cream I used to use (Biotherm), at $52 (thereabouts) from Sephora (I think), it's not exactly super affordable.


Anyway, here's to hoping I don't suddenly get a breakout, or turn purple, or maybe suddenly become really attractive to llamas or something.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!