Wednesday 17 June 2015

Wackadoo


Top: Old (Similar here) | Skirt: Smooch the Label (Similar here) | Bag: Sheinside
Shoes: Le Bunny Bleu | Sunglasses: Far East Plaza (Similar here) | Ring: Vintage (Similar here

Sometimes when I'm looking at fashion online, I like to make myself really sad by visiting sites like The Outnet or Net-A-Porter and then looking at all the beautiful things that I cannot afford. Then I usually curl up into a ball, eat a lot of chocolate, and cry into the pillow of poverty and despair. Now, I realise that that's not exactly a healthy way of behaving, so rather than dealing with my anguish alone, I will share it with you.

Here are a bunch of totally wacky things that I've seen recently that I really really really want for various reasons (Insanity - that's my jam):

I'd like to sail on those rough seas *wink wink*
This Lee + Lani Sailboat Net bikini is the raddest and most creative bikini I've ever seen. And basically your privates are only covered by the patterns and the rest is basically nudity.

This little piggie went to market and bought a bedazzler
Oh Judith Lieber, you crazy minx. I'm going to call him Lord Pigglesworth Shinybottom. In case you were wondering, it's a minaudiere which I think is a fancy way of saying 'little jewellery clutch thingy'

Stomping around on those hearts
These heels are perfect as a Valentine's Day gift and much more worthwhile than roses that wilt. You're basically SAVING money.

Punk duck doesn't f*ck around
Who doesn't need a punk duck crystal pave minaudiere?! This is what I call commitment to a theme. He has a freaking nose ring!!!

Too tron to take
Not usually a Versace fan but OMG I LOVE THIS PLEASE SOMEONE BUY IT FOR ME I AM DYINGGGG!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!