Monday 27 July 2015

Bananas





Dress: Chicnova | Shoes: Aldo (Similar here) | Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Bag: Sportsgirl (Similar here) | Ring: Twentyeight Lane (Similar here) | Phone cover: Aliexpress

So I had already written this post and then when I went to edit it, the whole draft went totally bonkers and I had to delete it all. Some could say that the post went totally bananas. HURHURHUR. 

I used to be quite concerned about how people saw me but nowadays I'm really pleased to let my freak flag fly and just be all out bananas so I thought it'd be cool to have a banana dress and a banana phone cover. Do you think the Sophia Webster banana shoes would be too much? 

Pic from here
What's not to love about bananas? They are high in potassium which is good for something... I think... And they are super delicious as an afternoon snack and can be made into a kickass chocolate banana cake that is making me drool just thinking about it. 

Also, the word 'bananas' has a lot of the letter A in it and we all know that A is the best letter because A is for Alex. YAY! 

So eat some bananas, wear some bananas and then go bananas! Thanks for reading! 

6 comments:

Talk to me!