Saturday 21 March 2015

We bought a zoo








There was some debate over whether this was a donkey or a goat
Aunty Cyn and I went to Paragon shopping mall to check out the Marni Animal House exhibition. These PVC and metal art pieces were made in a collaboration between Marni and a group of underprivileged Colombian women who use their craft work to earn a living and gain independence.

All the animals and the woven furniture are for sale and all the proceeds go to the shelter for women and children, Casa Raudha, while stocks last! I'm torn between the giraffe and the chicken! I wish I could have a life sized woven Nacho customised. That would be the bomb.

Weave me like one of your French girls.
Hurry and visit the exhibition while stocks last! It's at the first level of Paragon until the 29th of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!