Monday 16 March 2015

Sparkly

Top: Forever 21 (Similar here)
Skirt: Zalora (Similar here)
Bag: Charles and Keith (Similar here)
Shoes: Jessica Buurman
Earrings: Old (Similar here) | Ring: Lovisa (Similar here) | Sunglasses: Karen Walker
I'm actually feeling the opposite of sparkly because I've been down with the flu for a couple of days and haven't been able to do much but sleep and eat (OMG how I've been eating - Some people lose their appetites when they get sick but not me, I've been eating like there's no tomorrow even though I can't really taste the food but on nom nom nom so hungry).

I've always been a pretty sickly kid, I think it's a combination of not having a great diet (I love Nutella and hate vegetables) and also generally being a weakling.

I'm sick of being sick though, so I'm gonna do the Lance Armstrong and dope.
Dope.
I expect my performance to be mad enhanced and I'll be back in no time filled with energy and maybe some awesome mutant powers like the ability to melt plastic with my eyeballs.

Thanks for reading! Be back bigger and better in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!