Tuesday 24 March 2015

This is not the greatest song in the world. This is just a tribute.

Dress: Smooch the Label (comes with belt)
Bag: Gracious Aires (Similar here)

Sunglasses: Karen Walker

Earrings: Diva (Similar here)
Heels: ASOS (Similar here)
I wanted to write a lengthy and heartfelt tribute to the recently passed former Prime Minister of Singapore Lee Kuan Yew but it feels somewhat disrespectful to do so in a blog post about clothes so I've decided to just kinda touch on it without going full emo. 

I also tend not to write about sombre and heavily emotional things because I've had enough of that in my life and I want to put out happy positive things. But I'd just like to tell you guys that I was very sad to hear of his passing - he was a remarkable man who became Singapore's first Prime Minister at the age of 35 which is just crazy. I'll be 35 in like, erm, some time, and I haven't done jack all. Well, I'm the President of the avid sleepers club but that's about it really.

So I'd just like to say, thanks Mr Lee Kuan Yew for everything you've done, and for the inspiration. You are irreplaceable and will be dearly missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!