Tuesday 17 February 2015

Fuch-woah

Top: Prada (Similar here)
Skirt: Smooch the Label
Bag: Gracious Aires (Similar here)
Earrings: Vintage (Similar here) | Sunglasses: Karen Walker
Ring: Lovisa (Similar here) | Shoes: Strutt (Similar here)
Holy cowbells. We've nearly reached Chinese New Year. I'm definitely not ready to consume all that bak kwa... No wait, that's a lie. Lim Chee Guan please OMNOMNOM.

Customarily, we wear bright colours like red or orange or pink because it's auspicious. Thankfully I'm over my emo-goth days, I remember one year, I wore leather-look jeans (wah so cool hor??) and an ombre shimmery purple top and my mother looked at me and exclaimed, 'you're wearing that??' so obviously it totally set my mind to wearing it and all the extended relatives were all, 'ohhh Alex so grown up, wah like rocker'... Although this might really all be in my head. It's hard to tell. Anyway, I might bust out this bright fuchsia pink skirt again because my goodness it is festive and bright. I no longer feel like torturing my mother with my sartorial choices - this is because I am legit mature. Now bring me that bak kwa.

Thanks for reading, and, no, I will not share my bak kwa so don't bother asking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!