Wednesday 25 May 2016

These are a few of my favourite things part deux





Top: FCUK (Similar here) | Skirt: ASOS (Similar here) | Bag: Nine West (Similar here) | Shoes: Vincci (Similar here)

And now.... A post about all the things I'm ranting and raving about these days. 

Have you ever tried Absolute Acai? It is just divine. It's a super chilled acai berry concoction (comes with an assortment of fruit and nuts depending on what you choose) and it is DELICIOUS. It is so sweet and refreshing, so I treat myself to it once a week or so (it's a bit pricey, if not I'd be eating that shizz daily). Acai berries which are from Brazil are apparently good for a whole bunch of things including reducing irritation and weight loss. This means that I ought to eat it every single day. YAAASSSS. 


Am I glowing yet? My friend Leo came back from her vacay and bought me this little pot of goodness. This Glam Glow face mask is a super hydrating cream that you can apply and wash off, or even apply and leave on overnight. It's ultra hydrating and while I apply it, I can feel it slightly tingle. This might be my imagination. But the day after, my skin feels deeply hydrated and more bouncy (I'm not very sure how to really describe it). It smells like coconut butter which is a really pleasant smell for the face. It's available at Sephora so BUY BUY BUY! The most popular one is Youth Mud which I'm considering getting because I'm hearing such rave reviews (even though apparently it kind of hurts when you put it on... Hmmm... No pain, no gain?).  
Liiiiive. I want you to live!!
I'm basically Mother Earth these days - The boo made this super easy one pot pasta which called for a lot of basil and he ended up buying a potted basil plant which I am trying to nurture back to life. I accidentally forgot about it for 2 days and it kinda tipped over and dried out but nothing short of singing to it, I'm reviving this little baby so that I can continue to enjoy my basil infused one pot pasta. I'm really not sure if I'm doing it right but I referenced this article and it's also making me want to start diversifying and growing all kinds of plants. It's actually really fun to say I have a basil plant like I'm some domestic goddess.Turns out NTUC Fairprice Finest sells potted basil plants, who would've thunk! 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!