Tuesday 1 September 2015

I had a dream






Dress worn as top: Shein | Skirt: ASOS (Similar here) | Shoes: Shein
Bag: Chicnova | Ring: Twentyeight Lane | Sunglasses: Karen Walker 

Holy crapballs. I am tired. I've been having all kinds of dreams lately (I think this is because my brain is supercharged during the day with the buttloads of work I'm doing).

Some snippets of my dreams of late....

I dreamt that I was babysitting someone else's baby. And it pooped. So I had to clean its butt. That's about as exciting as it gets.

I dreamt that the boo and I were leads in a play and our characters had to get married in the play, so we hired a real justice of peace and we got married onstage for reals. Then I texted my besties to tell them, 'hey so I'm married now.' What kinds of besties don't even come and watch me perform??

And before you think I've got wedding and babies on my mind...

I also dreamt that I was being attacked by a Terminator-like robot woman who I kept shooting at but she wouldn't freaking die. I was literally being held onto by her and I was shooting her in the face and she didn't even flinch. I woke up just as she was going to totally murder me. So yeah.

I'm not sure what all this really means and I'm way too lazy to go analyse my dreams but I think it probably means that I need a raise.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. omg alex i love your style! so classy ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mary Christy,
      Thanks! That's really nice of you to say, thanks for the support. :)

      Delete

Talk to me!