Thursday 2 April 2015

The best stories in life are disgusting

Top: Easton Pearson (Similar here)
Skirt: Alexander Wang (Similar here)
Groovy back yeah?
Bag: Gift from Wens (Similar here)
Rings: Lovisa/Gift from Wens (Similar here and here)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban | Necklace: Gift from Diane (Same here)
Shoes: Aldo (Similar here)
I love shoes. But I hate my feet. I don't know but I think toes look really weird and stumpy and alien.  I hate the veins on my feet (especially the left foot! Thank goodness for caged booties that block all the nasty.) But most of all, I hate my toenails. 

When I was working in events, I was busy running around wearing the most gosh darn uncomfortable brogues ever (they're from Aldo and I still have them but I don't wear them at length because ouchy) and the pressure applied to my big toes left them bruised. Ultimately, both the big toe nails died and fell off and it took forever to grow them back. 

To add insult to injury, my right big toe nail decided to go get some unholy fungus which has left me with a discoloured toenail (It's yellow, wanna see a pic?)
.
.
.
.
.
Ok I decided to not post a picture of my disgusting toenail because it's so gross I just gagged.

Anyway, I didn't do anything about it because I'm supremely lazy and I just covered it with nail polish and pretended that it wasn't happening. But it was, and when the manicurist told me that my toe nail might fall out, I freaked out. It took me forever to grow it back, seriously. Not again. So I went to Sephora and spent like $42 on a magical potion (OPI Fungus Fix) that should make the fungus go away in 2-3 weeks with consistent application and also make that fungus turn into a unicorn that serves me juice (for $42 bucks I think that's only fair). 
Next fix: Unicorn with juice
I know I've had your rapt attention. Suffice to say, I will share with you the progress of my disgusting feet whether you want it or not. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!